Share this content on Facebook!
26 Apr 2019
The K1 visa is a nonimmigrant visa for a foreign citizen fiancé of a United States citizen. If your fiancé is from the outside of the United States and wants to travel to the United States and marry you, then he or she has to apply for the K1 nonimmigrant visa. K1 fiancé visa permits your fiancé to travel to the United States and marry you within 90 days from the date of arrival in the U.S.

So how to get K1 visa?

Here is the step by step guide on how to get K1 visa:


K1 visa ( ) petition must be filed by U.S citizen called as petitioner, with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) office that has jurisdiction over the place of residence of the petitioner. You have to file the form I-129F,...